Supporting CARE can be done with a
- Single gift for emergency aid.
- Multi-year support for emergency aid.
- Grant for a specific project aimed at structural change.
In an emergency there is only one priority: saving lives
We are quickly on site and help people with food, clean drinking water and a safe place to sleep.
Together with the residents of the area, local authorities and partner organisations, we assess what is most needed in the case of a disaster or war. With the support of foundations or trusts, we can continue this work and reach more people.
Collaboration creates structural changes
- Setting up savings and loan groups.
- Creating employment.
- Stimulating women’s entrepreneurship.
- Improving the position of women: in doing so, we work with men to change restrictive norms.
- Increasing agricultural yields with a focus on sustainability.
- Preparing people for natural disasters and climate change.
- Tailor-made advice for your foundation or trust.
- A permanent contact person: personal and committed.
- Insight and consultation about how to spend your grant.
- Updates on the results achieved.
- You donate with a tax deduction in the Netherlands, because CARE Nederland has an ANBI status
- CARE Nederland is a recognized charity. This means that we meet strict quality requirements. Supervisor CBF checks this.
- Working together with an international NGO with an excellent reputation.
Contact us directly about the possibilities
“I am happy to discuss with you the way and the project that best suits your vision and objectives. My colleagues and I like to think along withyou”, Richard Kooge, Relationship Manager at CARE Nederland.
Would you prefer to be called back? Please leave your contact details!