Action at three levels
Our system approach to poverty reduction involves action at three levels:
- Within our own organisation
- Through our in-country programming work
- In the wider context of policies and stakeholders through advocacy
- We mitigate our own negative environmental impact.
- Stakeholders in our programmes have righteous access to the means for their adaptation to climate change.
- Stakeholders at all levels assume responsibility for climate change and environmental impact.
- We adjust to the consequences that equitable partnerships will have for our own role in the system.
- Local stakeholders in our programmes have equitable influence on decision-making processes that affect them.
- Stakeholders at all levels assume and are acknowledged for risks and responsibilities corresponding to their role.